What To Expect
- Completion of paperwork to allow the doctor to familiarize himself with your health history and the condition for which you desire care.
- Consultation with the doctor to discuss the condition(s) which prompted you to schedule your appointment.
- Examination by the doctor to evaluate your symptoms and to determine if chiropractic care is appropriate in your case.
- The purpose of your first visit is to allow the doctor to establish a clinical impression of your condition, to determine if chiropractic care might benefit you, and to assess whether further diagnostics are necessary.
- Please plan on being at our office for approximately 1-1/2 hours for your first appointment.
- The doctor will discuss your clinical and x-ray examination findings with you and let you know if any additional testing or medical referral might be necessary to fully assess your condition.
- At that time, the doctor will recommend a plan of treatment which will help you to achieve your health-improvement goals.
- Any questions about your condition, its treatment, and its prognosis will be addressed.
- Patients find this two-visit approach desirable because it avoids an extremely long first visit and gives them time to formulate any questions for the doctor about their condition.
- Occasionally, a patient’s pain is so acute that first-day treatment is provided.
ROUTINE TREATMENT VISISTS
- After the diagnostic and explanatory services which are provided during the first two visits, treatment visits typically require 20-30 minutes unless rehabilitation has been recommended; in that case, 40-60 minutes would be required.
- We accept most insurance plans, including Aultcare, Medical Mutual, United Health, Aetna, SummaCare, Workers’ Compensation, auto-med-pay/personal injury insurance, Medicare, certain Medicaid plans, and many more. Please call our office to discover if your plan is included in our many network affiliations.
- In many cases regarding insurance plans in which we do not participate, our fees are actually less than those plans’ co-pays and co-insurance.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash, or check.
- For patients with no insurance or with high deductibles commonly associated with recent changes in insurance law (Obamacare), we offer affordable payment plans.